I know that it has been a ridiculously long time since my last post. I am fine, things are great. I am writing posts, I am just not publishing them because it's a mental block or I am lazy or whatever. Most of the posts are more vacation travelogs, which I know you all love.
In the meantime, here are a couple of random thoughts:
1) I am upset that Irina won Project Runway. I didn't really like her or her clothes. I liked Carol Hannah's line a lot more. Plus Irina was just a *itch.
2) I was able to go to Atlanta for work this past week (I don't even know how many frequent flier miles I have racked up in the past two months!) It was a great experience and I got to connect with many of the big wigs. Every day, I am so thankful for my job and for the new career path that I am forging. I work with some of the best people. Leaving that previous hell was the best thing I have EVER done for myself.
3) I am in the process of getting Christmas cards out. Janae, Wagstaff, Joanne (and others I can't remember off the top of my head) I NEED YOUR ADDRESSES!
4) Glee is the best thing that has ever been put on TV. EVER.
5) I'm leaving today on another vacation. Woot! This is the big one for the year. I am planning on posting a photo of the day while gone. I have prepped my camera and phone for this, so we'll see how it goes.
I will post more in-depth soon. Promise!
3 comments:
Welcome back! I've missed your posts. SOOOO glad you love Glee. It's my new favorite show.
Amen to Irina! Can't stand her! I wanted Carol Hannah or the other girl!
Yeah to vacation! Yeah to Big Wigs! Boo to Irina!
Post a Comment